IS IT NORMAL TO GET TO "ERROR"?
A two-player juggling extravaganza!
Left player: S / F to move; Left Shift to toss!
Right player: Arrow Keys to move; N to toss!
The first player to drop five balls loses!
Howdy, my name is bridgs and I make games! If you enjoyed this cart, please leave a comment, I really appreciate them. And ALSO...
- If you'd like to follow me, I'm always active on Twitter!
- If you wanna hang out and build games together, stop by my Twitch channel!
- If you're curious about my other games, you can find them on my website!
- If you enjoyed yourself and are feeling generous, throw me a tip on Ko-fi!
And as always... thanks for playing
|Release date||Mar 11, 2018|
|Made with||PICO-8, Aseprite, Sublime Text|
|Tags||8-Bit, Local multiplayer, minigames, PICO-8|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Community, Source code, Homepage|
- Juggle Panic is released!Mar 11, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
this is so deeply fun and well designed!!!
fantastic work, thank you!!!
The Game is crazy ! would love to play it with a gamepad... am i doing something wrong or does that not work yet ?
Haha I think gamepads are not supported in the web viewer. I believe if you had PICO-8 installed, you'd be able to run it from within that and then there'd be full gamepad support.